Council of Shadows
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Xbox version - experiences

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Cherokee
Admin
Cherokee

Xbox version - experiences Empty
PostSubject: Xbox version - experiences   Xbox version - experiences EmptyThu Dec 02, 2010 1:47 pm

I recently tryed to play it. I was thinking about buy some console. So I bought it through auction on internet which I won. Its an older model of Xbox not 360. So i payed for it it was cheap but no games with it. I got Thief 3 for xbox olso from auction. My experimences? At first I needed extend format on 16:9 from 4:3 to have better view - Not a problem. After it was time for change a bit lighting - Finally optimal dark. Controls with xbox-pad not that comfortable like with keyboard but after while its not that bad as i was thinking. It havent any changes agains PC version. But you cant play any fan missions, add better texture pack blabla Smile.. What was better then on PC? Oh my pagan god! I mean playing it on our big family LCD TV is wonderfull !!! (I dont like LED TVs btw). I gonna try to connect keyboard from PC to soon. And what I hate about this older console? Its really far from word "quiet" hahahahah Very Happy
Back to top Go down

Xbox version - experiences
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Council of Shadows :: Thief Series :: Thief III - Deadly Shadows-
Jump to: