HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Other games

Go down 
AuthorMessage
TREMERE_BLOOD

PostSubject: Re: Other games   Thu Oct 29, 2009 1:15 pm

I'm a PC gamer and don't have any consoles so I can't really talk about those. Thinking of other games that are coming out, I guess, would be StarcraftII and DiabloIII like you mentioned above, but Diablo is coming out like 2012+ so it's a long wait, that i don't even consider as one, cause it's too nerve wrecking. But if all goes well, StarcraftII should be released next year.

I'm not really a fan of the new COD games, rather one - Call of Duty 2, which I played a lot of the single player on Veteran. It was so much fun Smile.

About C&C all I can say is I played Tiberium Wars and Kane's Wrath a lot, they both rank on top of my xFire games list Hour wise. I was disappointed by Red Alert 3, but not as much as some Fans, since i never played the earlier one's. Now I'm looking at the upcoming C&C4 and do not know what to say P_p. I think EALA is slowly ruining/dumbing down the C&C franchise ;_;.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.xfire.com/profile/tremere777/
Vergil

PostSubject: Other games   Thu Oct 29, 2009 10:27 am

Well, the game that I am waiting for is God of War 3 and God of War Collector's Edition - both for PS3. This game is totally awesome and full of violence.

But if we're talking about PC games... Actually I'm not waiting for any... well only Diablo 3 and MW2, but if you want to play a good game play Call of Duty: World at War, Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare, or a bit lower in requirements - Command and Conquer: Generals - Zero, C&C Zero is pretty game, where you can play with one of 3 nations which every each have other 3 speciallities. Zero is very nice game, when playing online. Very hard, very interesting.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://councilofshadows.forumotion.net
TREMERE_BLOOD

PostSubject: Other games   Thu Oct 29, 2009 2:57 am

Crazy week for me. My two long awaited games were released simultaneously - Torchlight and Borderlands. I also got my brand new headset that day! I think I'll need a vacation from this vacation after this week is over. So anyone playing those games also? Borderlands has 4 Player coop. If anyone wants, then PM in xFire.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.xfire.com/profile/tremere777/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Other games   

Back to top Go down

Other games
Page 1 of 1